- "I think ‘Harbs’ [John Harbaugh] [and I] talked about it, he talked with a lot of the guys, addressed it as a team," said Marlon Humphrey.
- "The fans are paying their money to see us go out there and perform the right way, go out there and get ‘W’s’ for them, not just us," said Lamar Jackson.
- "So, whatever [head coach John] Harbaugh calls, that’s what we’ve got to roll with," said Patrick Queen on the decision to go for it on a late fourth down.
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson on why the team decided to go for a touchdown and not a field goal on fourth and goal with little over 4:00 minutes left in the game.
- Here’s how the Ravens graded out at each position after Sunday's 23-20 loss to the Buffalo Bills. (Kevin Richardson/Baltimore Sun)
- Ravens' John Harbaugh talks about his decision to try an score a touchdown and not kick the field goal in the fourth quarter.
- Ravens rookie Kyle Hamilton believes this past Sunday's game against the Patriots' was his best performances so far this season.
- Ravens offensive tackle Ronnie Stanley talks about his possible return from injury and the flexibility he needs to potentially start against the Bills.
- "Sometimes a defense bluffs, because we’ve been having so much success with the pass game," said Lamar Jackson when asked do teams expect the Ravens to run.
- Ravens head coach John Harbaugh talks about how team played against the Patriots and the "big challenge" the Ravens face playing the Bills on Sunday.
- Here’s how the Ravens graded out at each position after Sunday's 37-26 win over the New England Patriots.
- Houston Astros' Trey Mancini talks about what it's been like returning to play at Camden Yards for the first time since he was traded.