- Here’s how the Ravens graded out at each position after Sunday's 20-19 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- "[We’re] trying to win the game right there. We were pretty much out of corners at that point in time," said Harbaugh on missed two-point conversion.
- "We've just got to get in the lab and find ways to make things happen and keep our jobs going and try not to have sacks," said Jackson on seven sacks.
- Baltimore Police Commissioner Harrison, Mayor Scott, and Baltimore State's Attorney Mosby announce the arrest of a suspect is Evelyn Player's homicide.
- "I watched film. I watched the game, and, like I said, it was a horrible game," said Jackson about his performance against the Browns on Sunday.
- Here’s how the Ravens graded out at each position after Sunday night 16-10 win over the Cleveland Browns.
- "I was going to return regardless. I was hurting, but my teammates, I felt like they needed me, and I wanted to be out there," said Queen about his injury.
- "We’re in one of the tougher divisions, but we fight adversity," said Lamar on overcoming the turnovers and still win the game.
- "That’s one of the best defensive performances that we’ve seen out here in a long time," said Harbaugh on his team's defensive play against the Browns.
- "We’ve got to get better in every aspect, but we’ve got a bunch of fighters on this team," said Andrews on having the No. 1 overall seed in the AFC.
- East Baltimore house fire kills three people with multiple injuries in the 1500 block of N. Patterson Park Avenue, it remains under investigation.
- “As far as the game goes, obviously, it's just a spectacular win," Harbaugh. "The kind of win that takes faith and takes guts."