- "I'm very happy, and they've brought a lot," said Harbaugh on how happy he is with running backs Devonta Freeman, Latavius Murray and Le'Veon Bell.
- Here’s how the Ravens graded out at each position after Sunday’s 34-6 win over the Los Angeles Chargers.
- "It's pretty cool," said Jackson when told he broke Dan Marino's record of most wins by a QB under the age of 25. "I don't know what to say after that."
- Gov. Hogan announced new $150 million Re-Fund The Police Initiative to increase support for police, and to increase crime control & victim protection services.
- “I think you probably expect him to play in this game, with Sammy being out," said Harbaugh about rookie WR Rashod Bateman. "We’ll see how he does.”
- "I feel like it's a big weight on my shoulders right now to walk in their footsteps. I got big shoes to fill," said Julian Reese on representing Baltimore, Md.
- "It's always cool to win an award, but it's a team effort at the end of the day, for sure," said Jackson on winning AFC Offensive Player of the week.
- “I came back here to develop more,” said Ayala after trying out for the NBA. “I went through that interview process last year, so I know what I got to work on.”
- "We had to overcome and fight through some things," said Harbaugh. "He [Lamar Jackson] was under pressure, and he created plays with his feet."
- "Just again, I was playing for her. I was sad that I wasn't able to be there for her, but she means a lot to me," said Andrews on honoring his grandmother.
- Here’s how the Ravens graded out at each position after Monday’s 31-25 win over the Indianapolis Colts.
- "It pretty much is talking about dreaming," said Jackson about his new book. "Me wanting to be an NFL player, I've dreamed about that since I was a little kid."
- "Our mentality is to try to be the Ravens defense, bring physicality and do everything that we got to do safely, no penalties,' said Oweh.
- “I mean, this last year, when they threw me back there at the end of the year, was my first time ever doing it," said Duvernay when asked about returning punts.