- Baltimore City Health Commissioner Dr. Letitia Dzirasa discusses areas of the city that have low vaccination numbers and asks people to get the vaccine.
- Kelly Davis, wife of Keith Davis Jr., demands that the charges against her husband be dropped before a 6th murder trial scheduled for next year.
- Family and Capital Gazette staff speak after a jury finds gunman sane and responsible for the killing of 5 Capital Gazette staff members.
- Solidarity Skateboards is a skate company that focuses on uplifting queer, and specifically Black trans people, in the skating community.
- Two law enforcement officers were injured and taken to Shock Trauma in Baltimore following a shooting in the 6900 block of Security Boulevard.
- A large amount of fireworks were set off unintentionally on the Ocean City beach, officials said, during preparations for a professional Fourth of July show.
- A video captured by a Baltimore Police helicopter appears to show a police officer drive into a suspect during a pursuit into an alley.
- "If you like football and you're a real student of the game, you'll be watching that left guard battle during training camp," said Harbaugh.
- "I feel like this year, it'll be a really tough decision to figure out who's going to make it," said Humphrey about the Ravens wide receiver group.
- Police believe all six people were all on the same block of West Lexington Street when two to three others approached them on foot and open fired.
- Maryland will end its coronavirus state of emergency July 1, closing an intense 15-month chapter in the state’s history in which nearly 9,500 people died.
- "I can catch the ball a little bit. I know I had a few mistakes last year, but this year, I've been working on eliminating those mistakes," said Dobbins.