- A video captured by a Baltimore Police helicopter appears to show a police officer drive into a suspect during a pursuit into an alley.
- "If you like football and you're a real student of the game, you'll be watching that left guard battle during training camp," said Harbaugh.
- Police believe all six people were all on the same block of West Lexington Street when two to three others approached them on foot and open fired.
- "I feel like this year, it'll be a really tough decision to figure out who's going to make it," said Humphrey about the Ravens wide receiver group.
- Maryland will end its coronavirus state of emergency July 1, closing an intense 15-month chapter in the state’s history in which nearly 9,500 people died.
- "I can catch the ball a little bit. I know I had a few mistakes last year, but this year, I've been working on eliminating those mistakes," said Dobbins.
- "I kind of got Haloti's masseuse [and] got somebody from everywhere just to kind of build my own team, just so I could be as good as they were," said Williams.
- "I'm really looking forward to getting back to kind of my regular routine and regular preparation to get ready for the season," said Campbell.
- A cellphone video part of the encounter, and shows officers holding one man down on the ground, and then one kneeing the man several times.
- "I think it's a great signing," said Harbaugh on the signing of OT Ja'Wuan James. "I'm just very, very pleased to have him. He's a highly-decorated player."
- Authorities have indicted on hate crime charges a Baltimore man who allegedly went on a rampage at three liquor stores owned by Asian-American families.