- Orioles' Brandon Hyde talks about outfielder Cedric Mullins and his conversations with his teammates and coaches about African-American experiences.
- Sports columnist Mike Preston and Ravens beat writer Jonas Shaffer discuss Ravens free agency and possible picks in the 2021 draft.
- Gov. Larry Hogan announces that former U.S. Attorney Robert Hur will chair the Asian American Hate Crimes Workgroup.
- Gov. Larry Hogan was told by federal government that Maryland will receive 80,000 less doses for the next few weeks because of the issues at Emergent.
- Orioles' Ryan Mountcastle was asked about having family in Boston. “They’re not really allowing us to do very much outside of the field,” Mountcastle said.
- Surveillance video provide by Baltimore’s law department via a Public Information Act request shows federal agents walking into Baltimore City Hall on March 10.
- "I was getting ahead with the curveball, and then kind of putting some guys away with the fastball-changeup," said John Means.
- Mayor Brandon Scott and Health Commissioner Dr. Dzirasa announce the start of a one stop covid vaccination website for city residences.