- “This [gun violence] has to stop. This is devastating,” said Anne Arundel County Police Chief Amal Awad. “A young child right now is fighting for their life.”
- Harford County Sheriff's Office released body camera footage from a May 4 traffic stop during which they say a New York man was obstructing and hindering.
- Mayor Brandon Scott announcing the the city's first 911 Diversion Pilot which will divert some 911 calls to social workers and other medical care workers.
- “I had [pitcher] Dylan Tate up, why we were hitting in the ninth. I didn’t want anyone up while he was pitching in the ninth,” Hyde said.
- "To be honest, I can't even put it into words right now. I felt OK all game, didn't really have a changeup until the end, but glad I got it going," Means said.
- Baltimore City mayor Brandon Scott said the city will closely monitor the 2020 tax sale and take actions to support homeowners.
- At Stephens’ pro day, he ran a 4.44-second 40-yard dash and showed good explosiveness in the broad jump and vertical jump.
- Oklahoma State WR Tylan Wallace most productive season was his sophomore season when he caught 86 passes for 1,491 yards and 12 touchdowns.
- Ben Cleveland is a 6-foot-6, 343-pound, nicknamed “Big Country,” started seven games at right guard for the Georgia Bulldogs in 2019 and all nine in 2020.
- Rashod Bateman led the Golden Gophers in receiving through five starts but opted out for the remainder of the season after the game with Wisconsin was canceled.
- "But you can see how hard he plays, and then you watch the workout, then you know how fast he gets there and why he gets there so fast,” said Martindale.