- “For certain plays, they just played great defense," said Jackson after 41-17 loss to the Bengals. "But we left some points out there on the field, for sure."
- "They came into a division game on the road and played great, and [they] won and beat us," said Harbaugh. "We were beaten soundly, and that’s what happened."
- "We’re going to reflect and build, but we’re right where we want to be going forward in the season," said Brown about his thoughts going into the bye week.
- Here’s how the Ravens graded out at each position after Sunday's 41-17 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Ravens cornerback Marlon Humphrey talks about blown coverage, missed tackles and the challenge of defending Bengals wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase.
- Ravens head coach John Harbaugh talks about what the team did to honor teenager Elijah Gorham, the Mervo High School football player who died last week.
- Here’s how the Ravens graded out at each position after Sunday’s 34-6 win over the Los Angeles Chargers.
- "I'm very happy, and they've brought a lot," said Harbaugh on how happy he is with running backs Devonta Freeman, Latavius Murray and Le'Veon Bell.
- "It's pretty cool," said Jackson when told he broke Dan Marino's record of most wins by a QB under the age of 25. "I don't know what to say after that."
- Gov. Hogan announced new $150 million Re-Fund The Police Initiative to increase support for police, and to increase crime control & victim protection services.
- “I think you probably expect him to play in this game, with Sammy being out," said Harbaugh about rookie WR Rashod Bateman. "We’ll see how he does.”
- "I feel like it's a big weight on my shoulders right now to walk in their footsteps. I got big shoes to fill," said Julian Reese on representing Baltimore, Md.
- "It's always cool to win an award, but it's a team effort at the end of the day, for sure," said Jackson on winning AFC Offensive Player of the week.