- Cornerback Marlon Humphrey ensured that the Ravens would not suffer another last-minute, heartbreaking loss to the Cincinnati Bengals by preventing a fourth-down conversion late in the fourth quarter of Sunday’s 24-21 win.
- From Joe Flacco's struggles with pressure to the Ravens' confusion in the absence of C.J. Mosley, here are five things we learned from a 34-23 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.
- There are two players the Ravens can’t afford to lose, and they lost one Thursday night against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Said coach John Harbaugh: “You could easily get all wrapped up in that and get distracted from what matters, which is going out there Thursday night and playing well.”
- The Ravens' cornerbacks thrived without Jimmy Smith in the team's 47-3 season-opening victory. But they know they'll face a sterner test Thursday night in Cincinnati.
- The suspension of cornerback Jimmy Smith for the first four games of the 2018 season has turned what many thought to be a strength for the Ravens into a question mark, at least for the short term.
- Friday night’s season opening high school football schedule was a big hit for some Harford County teams and a washout for a few others.
- Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton hit Tyler Boyd for a 49-yard touchdown pass with 44 seconds to play, providing a devastating ending to the Ravens’ playoff hopes.