- If President Trump is serious about federal intervention to reduce urban homeless, he has a host of options beginning with fully-funding HUD.
- I have news for Democratic candidates who are thinking they can glean votes from those who watch Fox News in prime time: Dream on.
- A Baltimore law firm is representing Florida radio personality “Bubba the Love Sponge” Clem in his lawsuit this week against his former employer, Cox Media Group, which claims Cox employees were behind the leak of a sex tape involving Clem’s wife and wrestler Hulk Hogan.
- Julia Beck's contention that transgender women aren't women led to her being voted off the Baltimore mayor's LGBTQ commission - and the attention of Tucker Carlson, who featured the radical lesbian on his Fox News show Tuesday night.
- If Fox News is an ideological silo, the streaming service Fox Nation is a super-silo aimed at indoctrinating a new generation.
- In his TV persona, Carlson has become a surrogate for President Trump and a smirking face of privilege in his denigration of immigrants and others.