toll brothers inc
- The 20-year-old Forest Hill man accused of stabbing his mother to death in Forest Hill was apprehended early Thursday morning, the Harford County Sheriff's Office said.
- Nearly 20 residents of the communities surrounding a 107-acre Abingdon farm, where developers are seeking Harford County approval to build 172 homes, stressed to members of the county's Development Advisory Committee that the development will create more traffic headaches and safety issues in the neighborhood.
- Joseph A. Miklasz, a trial attorney who practiced in Glen Burnie and was a wine collector, died of cancer April 14 at Stella Maris Hospice. He was 71 and lived in Crownsville.
- For many years, Abingdon farmer Norman Hooker could come out of his house before sunrise to start his workday, look across the fields that have been in his family for nearly 120 years and see nothing but woods in the distance.
- At least 100 people came out for a community meeting Tuesday held by Harford County public works and planning and zoning officials to address the controversial plan to extend Cedarday Drive to Route 136 in the Creswell area.