- Despite leading the Ravens in punt return average and fumbling once but not losing it, second-year pro Tim White was moved from the active roster to the practice squad to make room for Cyrus Jones.
- After five weeks, three fumbles and two demotions to the practice squad, the Ravens are wary of anything else going wrong on punt returns.
- Special teams coordinator/associate head coach Jerry Rosburg said he looks “forward to better things from” the second-year pro after playing in his first game in Sunday’s 27-14 victory over the Denver Broncos.
- Members of the Ravens special teams unit can take solace in knowing that their gaffes did not cost the team a victory Sunday against the Denver Broncos, but there is still considerable work to be done.
- The Ravens addressed their depth at cornerback and inconsistency at returner Saturday with a series of roster moves ahead of Sunday’s game against the Denver Broncos.
- The Ravens have options on the practice squad, but perhaps not the promotion they would have most preferred for their thin secondary.