the tempest movie
- To inaugurate its inviting new theater in downtown Baltimore, Chesapeake Shakespeare Company offers an amusing, high-energy production of 'A Midsummer Night's Dream.'
- A glance at Chesapeake Arts Center's upcoming schedule indicates an exciting season beginning in September, with entertainment to attract audiences of diverse tastes for music, theater and star attractions.
- After three successful seasons, the Annapolis Shakespeare Company is completing its final production as a resident theater company at Bowie Playhouse with a fine production of Shakespeare's "The Tempest," continuing weekends through Aug. 17.
- During next week's Charm City Fringe Fest, audiences will be able to ponder a nuclear holocaust drama starring Charlie Chaplin, meet a young German girl who used to mistake the Nazi salute for a friendly greeting, and throw tomatoes at actors performing Shakespeare's "The Tempest."
- Annapolis Shakespeare Company founder and artistic director Sally Boyett-D'Angelo is having a busy summer. She's currently presenting classic theater outdoors with weekly productions of Moliere's 17th century comedy "Tartuffe," Tuesdays at the Reynolds Tavern courtyard in downtown Annapolis.