- The Orioles scored a total of seven runs on the way to losing three straight games to the Oakland A's at the Oakland Coliseum.
- Dylan Bundy's home run problems last year were all his own. This year, they fit alarmingly well with the rest of the Orioles' pitching staff.
- Orioles first baseman Chris Davis set an ignominious major league record Monday with five more hitless at-bats, extending his hitless streak to 49 dating to the end of 2018.
- Considering the type of candidates the Orioles went after in 2011 — young, analytics-minded executives who have vast experience in the baseball world — here are a handful of people who fit that mold now.
- Look no further than the sixth inning of Friday's 6-4 loss to the Oakland Athletics to see why the Orioles, at 8-24, are tied for the worst record in baseball with one-fifth of the season behind them.
- As the Orioles' offense sputtered over the past month, there’s always been the promise that once the temperature started the rise in Baltimore, the balls might
- Add the image of much-maligned Orioles right-hander Ubaldo Jiménez walking off the mound in the seventh inning of the Orioles' 8-5 interleague victory over the