- No new leases have been announced for Laurel Mall, renamed Town Centre at Laurel, but agreements for tenants that residents have heard about for some time have been officially finalized and the project's construction is said to be on track.
- Businesses of all sizes are looking to cash in on the Ravens' success. From small-time online sellers to major international brands the end of the Super Bowl means the beginning of promotional tie-ins, people and companies trying to cash in on the good feelings that come along with a Super Bowl win.
- After the Ravens sealed their 34-31 win in the Super Bowl on Sunday, fans flocked to Sports Authority on Baltimore National Pike to snag their championship gear.
- New Under Armour product launches -- the Armour Bra and Spine running shoes -- should help boost the company's financial results in the second quarter and beyond, a report out today by analyst Sam Poser of Sterne Agee says.
- Boscov's department store will return to White Marsh Mall Oct. 7, filling an empty anchor spot the regional chain vacated nearly four years ago in a bankruptcy restructuring.