- Free agency is still nearly two months away, but it's easy to see that the Cincinnati Bengals and Pittsburgh Steelers could be hit hard by defections.
- It might not be known for weeks, if not months. But if the Ravens go on to save their season, they¿ll probably look back on this October night at the home of their biggest rivals and remember how their playoff run started.
- Many draft analysts gave the Ravens solid marks for the draft (and they have also given them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the selection of three Div. I-FCS prospects on draft¿s final day). But they have also handed out strong grades to the Cincinnati Bengals and Pittsburgh Steelers, and the Ravens' other AFC North rival, the Cleveland Browns, put together a deep, above-average draft class.
- Every weekday until Wednesday, the day before the first round of the NFL draft, The Sun will examine where the Ravens stand at each position, the likelihood that they will address that spot early in the draft and some of the prospects that they may consider.
- The NFL scouting combine starts Feb. 22. In advance of the annual meat market in Indianapolis, staff writer Matt Vensel will examine each position and give Ravens fans the 4-1-1. In this post he looks at outside linebackers.