- This week, the first-year class will take the field for the first time together at rookie minicamp. The first of three OTAs will start on May 24, with the final one scheduled for the week of June 6. Then, all 90 players on the Ravens' roster will be on hand at the mandatory minicamp, which goes from June 14-16.
- Chicago Bears guard Matt Slauson earlier this week endorsed his former head coach, Marc Trestman, to do great things in Baltimore ahead of Trestman¿s first season as offensive coordinator.
- Calvin Johnson believes Haloti Ngata's championship experience can help the Detroit Lions, while future NFC North opponent Matt Slauson isn't thrilled with his trade
- NFL stars from across the league are in Baltimore for the Ed Block Courage Awards, and as part of the community service aspect of the weekend, they spent parts of Sunday and Monday with city children.
- As we close in on the 2012 NFL draft, we'll take a look at how the Ravens have fared in recent drafts. It's too soon to give a fair evaluation from the 2010 and 2011 classes, but three years of NFL service time is enough for us to grade their 2007, 2008 and 2009 classes. In today's blog post, we will break down the 2009 class.