- Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh just spoke with reporters for nearly an hour at the head coaches luncheon at the NFL annual meetings.
- The Ravens added size and depth to their defensive line by agreeing to deals with defensive tackle Chris Canty and defensive end Marcus Spears.
- When they next take the field for the start of organized team activities, the Ravens will have a significantly different look from the group that beat the San Francisco 49ers, 34-31, on Feb. 3 to capture the second world championship in franchise history.
- The Ravens have serious interest in former Dallas Cowboys starting defensive end Marcus Spears, according to league sources with knowledge of the situation.
- Ravens free agent safety Ed Reed has left the Houston Texans' offices without agreeing to terms as he completed his two-day visit, according to league sources with knowledge of the deal.