- Keenan Reynolds recently became a lieutenant junior grade in the Navy. He'd also like to become a Seattle Seahawk.
- The U.S. Department of Defense has rescinded a year-old policy that allowed military service academy athletes such as Keenan Reynolds to play professionally immediately upon graduation.
- A Department of Defense policy change has cleared the way for athletes from the service academies to pursue professional sports careers immediately upon graduation.
- Ever since he started for his high school team outside Nashville as a freshman, Navy quarterback Keenan Reynolds said Saturday that he has been "proving people
- Reynolds set an AAC single-game record with five rushing touchdowns in the Midshipmen's 45-21 win against East Carolina on Saturday.