- Ever since the Ravens moved to Baltimore from Cleveland in 1996, Eric DeCosta has been in the shadows of either head coaches or general managers. Now, it’s his time to step into the spotlight and under the microscope.
- David Culley, 63, who also was named the Ravens assistant head coach, spent the past two seasons as the Buffalo Bills’ quarterbacks coach.
- The rookie inside linebacker characterized his performance on Sunday against the Buffalo Bills as a product of his work in the offseason and preseason.
- From Joe Flacco's sharp opening performance to the Ravens' aggressive use of Lamar Jackson, here are five things we learned from the team's 47-3 win over the Buffalo Bills.
- Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton doesn't believe he could have scripted a better visit to Buffalo on Sunday.
- “I don’t really have much of a comment,” Flacco said Saturday. “I don’t really care. There’s plenty of people out there saying things. Just add one more to the list. No big deal.”