- Already playing without five starters and two major contributors, three more starters sustained injuries and were unable to finish Sunday's game against the New
- The focus will be on new offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg’s impact on a struggling passing attack in his first game as play caller for the Ravens.
- The NFL deadline expired with no trades for the Ravens despite exploratory discussions with teams, including conversations about Denver Broncos cornerback Tony Carter, according to sources.
- Ravens left offensive guard Kelechi Osemele was ruled out for Sunday's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after attempting to test out his bruised, hyperextended right knee during warmups.
- When Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco took his first snap in the full-squad portion of Wednesday's practice, three of his usual five starting linemen were nowhere to be found. Despite that, and a shaky performance by the offensive line last Sunday, Flacco said he has no concerns about the group.