- In Cleveland, Hue Jackson will need to be a miracle worker as much as a coach. The Browns have had eight coaches since 1999.
- The Cleveland Browns have suspended star wide receiver Josh Gordon for their regular-season finale Sunday against the Ravens for violating team rules.
- The Browns announced today that assistant general manager Ray Farmer has been promoted to general manager and general manager Mike Lombardi has left the organization immediately. Cleveland CEO Joe Banner is transitioning out of the AFC North franchise in two months.
- While all the talk has been on Terrell Suggs' future, there are several other long-term Ravens who may have played their last games in purple.
- With three teams making the playoffs and two winning 12 games during the regular season, the AFC North was arguably the NFL's most competitive division last season. Unfortunately for the Ravens, it figures to be hyper-competitive again in 2012 -- well, except for anything involving the hapless Cleveland Browns.