- The members of the Harford County Board of Education voted 7-1 Monday in favor of a nearly $442.9 million operating budget request for the 2014 fiscal year that is short $4 million in state funding
- Harford County Public Schools will finance the third phase of its energy improvements initiative through JPMorgan Chase Bank at an interest rate of less than 2.1 percent.
- Harford County's public school system announced it has reached a tentative contract agreement with its largest union representing teachers.
- Harford County Board of Education approves refinancing for two leases plus A. A. Roberty building
- Concerned about their stagnant salaries and what some said is a lack of respect shown them by the community, about 75 Harford County teachers and supporters rallied for their cause during a school budget hearing in Bel Air Wednesday evening.