- Twenty-one years after Woods shook the game’s landscape with his first, record-breaking, barrier-shattering victory in the Masters, and nearly five seasons removed from his last PGA Tour victory, his extraordinary comeback from four back surgeries is giving golf a boost many never saw coming.
- A lot of Father's Day narratives will unfold between the time I submit this on Sunday morning and the time you read it on Monday (or maybe even Tuesday or
- His score of 17 under par wasn't quite good enough to overtake Jason Day at the PGA Championship, but runner-up Jordan Spieth walks away with a nice consolation.
- Jordan Spieth and Paul Dunne showcased Under Armours golf brand Sunday at the British Open, and the Baltimore apparel company is hoping for more in Mondays final round.
- The galleries were noticeably thinner and more spread out for Saturday's third round than they were the first two days, when most of those who came to the tournament seemed to be following the trio of Woods, 20-year-old American phenom Jordan Spieth and Jason Day of Australia.
- Tiger Woods has long been known for wearing red and black on Sunday, his wardrobe of choice for nearly all of his 79 victories on the PGA Tour.
- Tiger Woods returns from a three-month layoff with a slightly different mindset than at other times when he came back from injuries during his career.