- On the climate change front, President Donald Trump is still mistaking weather for climate. Weather is another rainy day in Carroll County. Climate is experiencing our wettest year ever in 2018, an unwelcome pattern of days.
- Of the many obscenities President Trump has uttered on television, none compares with his hour-long Thanksgiving Day telephone conversation with his military leaders. He arrogantly used it to peddle his personal political agenda, including his latest attack on the nation's judiciary.
- Following President Trump's support of the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, against the CIA's conclusion that he ordered the murder of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, The Sun's media critic, David Zurawik, joins Dan for another conversation about Trump's war on the press.
- Three things happened this Thanksgiving week that made me thankful to be an American journalist — even as President Trump continues his war on the press.
- The hands-off approach raises questions about how much Johns Hopkins and other American businesses and nonprofits are obligated to speak out against less desirable and inhumane practices in the countries they choose to operate.
- It appears that Jamal Khashoggi, a Washington Post columnist and legal resident of the United States, has been murdered in a plan likely developed and carried out by the Saudi Arabia government inside their Istanbul consulate. Why is Trump afraid to criticize Saudi Arabia?