- The Toronto Blue Jays scored seven runs in the sixth inning to break open a close game and secure a 12-3 victory over the Orioles.
- Injured by errant Chris Davis bat, woman urges more fan protection. The Ellicott City woman has filed suit against the Orioles and Major League Baseball.
- Playing each other for the third straight time, but first at Citizens Bank Park since 2009, the Orioles beat the Phillies again, this time 6-4 thanks to a four-run fourth inning and solo homers by Travis Snider and scalding newcomer Chris Parmelee.
- One day after pitching eight shutout innings and striking out nine, Orioles left-hander Wei-Yin Chen was optioned to High-A Frederick before Tuesday's game against the Phillies.
- Orioles right-hander Ubaldo Jimenez was roughed up for four runs over two innings in his second spring start as the club lost, 6-5, to the Philadelphia Phillies at Ed Smith Stadium in front of an announced 7,010.