fisher communications incorporated
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. saw profits for the third quarter jump 38 percent, benefiting from strength in television advertising and growth in revenue from fees broadcasters charge cable TV companies to carry their signals.
- Hunt Valley-based Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. said Tuesday it has agreed to buy Titan Television Broadcast Group, owner of four television stations in three markets, for $115.35 million.
- Hunt Valley-based Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. reported a 42 percent drop in profit for the first quarter, as operating and interest costs rose and revenue increased.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. might not own television stations in mega markets such as New York or Los Angeles, but the broadcaster has managed to reach a hefty chunk of the U.S.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. is continuing a push into new markets across the U.S. with an announcement Thursday that it plans to acquire Fisher Communications Inc. in a $373.3 million deal.