- In addition to the Ravens on the field for Super Bowl XLVII, Baltimore viewers are going to see some familiar faces on the NFL Network's coverage leading up to the game.
- The Orioles were just two outs away from taking a commanding 2-1 lead in the best-of-five series. But a pair of solo homers by Raul Ibanez quickly reversed the roles and put the Orioles on the brink of elimination.
- For the sixth consecutive year, the Orioles will select in the top five of baseball's amateur draft, this time making the fourth overall pick on Monday night. Then they will wait. And wait.
- For the first time in his career, Gary Rajsich isn't just making suggestions on players, he'll be calling the shots starting Monday night, when the Orioles select fourth overall in baseball's annual amateur draft.
- In 59 seasons in Baltimore, the Orioles have started with 19 wins or more in their first 28 games only six times -- 1969, 1970, 1992, 1997, 2005 and, now, 2012.