- People who buy into health insurance plans during the Affordably Care Act enrollment period will technically be "insured," but they may not have the coverage that they believe they are paying for.
- Easter Seals' Camp Fairlee in Chestertown is a camp created to give children and adults with a spectrum of disabilities the opportunity to experience everything a typical summer camp would offer.
- The Eagle Scout rank, the highest advancement possible in the Boy Scouts of America, is earned by only about 5 percent of the boys who join Scouts. Boy Scout Troop 793, which meets at Glenelg United Methodist Church, has had 10 members move into the "Eagle's Nest" in the last year.
- The golf course was just one place where Paul Blair, who will be memorialized today, drew a crowd in his post-playing days in Baltimore
- Today's job market is challenging, but particularly so for veterans whose experience isn't always clear to the companies that might hire them.