- The NFL reviewed Matt Schaub's concussion protocol situation from Sunday and determined that the Ravens medical staff handled it properly.
- An NFL spokesman said that the league will look into the Ravens' handling of the concussion protocol involving Matt Schaub, per normal procedures.
- Ravens kicker Justin Tucker missed a 55-yard field goal attempt with just under three minutes to play as the Dolphins escaped with the victory in front of an announced 64,519 at Sun Life Stadium.
- In this week's Blogger on Blogger post, Matt Vensel exchanged emails with Kevin Nogle, who blogs about the Miami Dolphins for The Phinsider. The Ravens travel to Miami to play the Dolphins on Sunday.
- The Dolphins, in their variation of the West Coast offense, rely on short drops and quick passes to get the ball to their receivers in the passing game.