- The Ravens will be without their bookend tackles against the Pittsburgh Steelers, as left tackle Ronnie Stanley (ankle) and right tackle James Hurst (back) were ruled out for Sunday.
- The 11-year pro quarterback was backed by coach John Harbaugh, who said, “[I]f we execute a little bit better, I don’t think we’re getting stopped, and we’ve got to get to that point.”
- The defense’s top cornerback returned to the team’s headquarters in Owings Mills one day after his four-game suspension for violating the NFL’s personal conduct policy ended.
- The Steelers beat the Ravens, 26-9, when the teams met Oct. 1 at M&T Bank Stadium, but the Ravens are now the healthier and fresher team.
- Sure, Sam Koch is on fire slinging the ball on fake punts, but the Ravens really have to discover a way to make their passing game go.
- Ravens rookie wide receiver Michael Campanaro remains sidelined with a pulled hamstring and will miss his second consecutive game Sunday against the Tennessee Titans.