- “I think the benchmark is Memorial Day," Orioles general manager Dan Duquette said about whether the club would be willing to consider selling off pieces.
- The Orioles are floundering and the Los Angeles Dodgers need a lifeline. So, why is Dan Duquette sticking to a Memorial Day timeline to decide whether to deal Manny Machado?
- After a season-ending injury to Corey Seager, the Dodgers have a need at shortstop. But are the Orioles willing to trade Manny Machado yet?
- The fact that Orioles outfielder Mark Trumbo currently leads Major League Baseball in home runs with 26 - along with his penchant for tape-measure blasts -
- The Orioles won their lengthiest game since 2013, a 6-4 win over the Dodgers in 14 innings in front of an announced crowd of 40,899.
- Manny Machado had plenty to celebrate before the Orioles' interleague contest against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday night. Earlier in the day, he received
- As the Orioles made their first trip to Dodger Stadium in 12 years, Monday's series opener played out like a predictable Hollywood script.