computer sciences corporation
- When federal databases containing sensitive information on U.S. intelligence or nuclear weapons come under cyber attack, the agencies call on major companies like Lockheed Martin, Verizon and Booz Allen Hamilton – and a two-year old startup in Federal Hill – to shore up defenses.
- A defense contractor has agreed to pay the federal government $1.1 million to resolve allegations brought under the civil False Claims Act that the company falsified information on employee qualifications in order to collect more than allowed under a contract at Aberdeen Proving Ground.
- Given anticipated improvements in national economic activity built into state budgetary forecasts, Maryland must be in disequilibrium. Our economy is simply not expanding quickly enough to finance all of the spending in which Annapolis' policymakers collectively want to engage.
- Since his retirement, Long Reach resident David Ziobro has become a volunteer extraordinaire, taking on...
- Joseph Hooper Mettle Jr., a retired communications systems engineer who had worked for the National Security Agency, died July 30 of liver failure at his Eldersburg home. He was 77.