- As Mr. Mueller takes his time building a possible case of obstruction of justice against the president, Messrs. Trump and Giuliani are constructing a diversionary smokescreen of an FBI gone rogue.
- The FBI has rejected calls for it to take over the investigation into the fatal shooting of a Baltimore homicide detective who was set to testify in a federal police corruption case, saying it has no evidence to suggest Det. Sean Suiter’s death was connected to the corruption probe.
- Three weeks after Baltimore Police Commissioner Kevin Davis asked the FBI to take over the investigation into the fatal shooting of Det. Sean Suiter in West Baltimore in November, he still didn’t have an answer.
- It’s now been a week since Baltimore Police Commissioner Kevin Davis wrote a public letter asking the FBI to take over his department’s investigation into the shooting death of Det. Sean Suiter, and still no answer.
- The FBI had yet to respond Monday morning to a request from Baltimore Police Commissioner Kevin Davis on Friday that it take over the police department’s investigation into the killing last month of Det. Sean Suiter.
- A full transcript of a Friday Baltimore Police Department press conference, in which Commissioner Kevin Davis details his decision to hand the investigation of Det. Sean Suiter's death to the FBI.
- Rep. Elijah E. Cummings pressed the director of the FBI on Wednesday to make the investigation into slain Baltimore homicide detective Sean Suiter “a top priority” and called on the federal agency to “do everything” in its power to help.