- Every morning, Monday through Friday, blogger Matt Vensel will hook you up with reading material -- mostly on the Ravens but with some other Baltimore sports stuff, too -- to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday.
- Eight of the past 10 game between these rivals have been decided by a touchdown or less and there's no reason to expect anything different. In a tight game, who would you rather have driving your team down the field for a late score — Flacco or Leftwich?
- Rashard Mendenhall, the Pittsburgh Steelers' leading rusher the past three seasons, is questionable for Sunday's game against the Baltimore Ravens, but Isaac Redman said he expects Mendenhall to join Jonathan Dwyer and him in a crowded backfield.
- Many draft analysts gave the Ravens solid marks for the draft (and they have also given them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the selection of three Div. I-FCS prospects on draft¿s final day). But they have also handed out strong grades to the Cincinnati Bengals and Pittsburgh Steelers, and the Ravens' other AFC North rival, the Cleveland Browns, put together a deep, above-average draft class.
- Every weekday through April 25, the day before the first round of the NFL draft, The Sun will examine where the Ravens stand at each position, the likelihood that they will address that spot early in the draft and some of the prospects that they may consider.