anna karenina movie
- In the magazine's latest issue, out Friday, the writers and editors have named Baltimore-set social tapestry "The Wire" as the No. 1 TV show. Of all time.
- The 26th annual Columbia Festival of the Arts once again brings an impressive roster of performers to Howard County from June 14- 29. Some of these performers are returning favorites, while others are first-timers. Some will take a bow on their own, while others will collaborate with homegrown talent. All of them are booked by the festival in order to provide memorable artistic experiences for local audiences.
- Being snubbed might have been the best thing to happen to Ben Affleck. His film ¿Argo¿ took the best picture Oscar on Sunday night at the 85th Academy Awards -- more than a little solace, perhaps, for being snubbed in the directing category.
- Anna Karenina, this week's featured adaptation, is dividing the critics. Shallow eye candy or faithful retelling of Tolstoy's tale of doomed lovers? You'll have to judge this one for yourself.
- This holiday season may be the greatest ever for book adaptations, and this week, we have a visual stunner, "Life of Pi," Ang Lee's take on the best-selling Yann Martel novel.