al jazeera english tv network
- Reading some of the nutty coverage of Al Jazeera's purchase of Current TV from Al Gore, I am not sure whether the problem is ideology or ignorance when it comes to the sorry state of media criticism today.
- What's important is that Al Jazeera has found a way into an estimated 40 million American homes through the purchase of Current TV, and that is a good thing a very good thing.
- Using digital media once again to end run the cable TV industry, Al Jazeera English posted its latest documentary, "Baltimore: Anatomy of an American City," online Tuesday morning.
- Al Jazeera English will premiere a thought-provoking and hard-hitting documentary about Baltimore tonight, but viewers here won't be able to see it on cable TV.
- Thursday CNN got some more good news on that front with an audience measurement survey that shows its dominance among news channels in Africa. And this report comes on the heels of similiar surveys from other continents.