Enter for a chance to win tickets for two to 8th Annual Kegs and Corks Craft Beer and Maryland Wine Festival , August 17, 2019
This event draws large crowds to the Anne Arundel County Fairgrounds for a unique festival featuring craft beer and Maryland wine together. Guests sample over 80 exceptional Maryland wines and over 40 craft brews from across the United States.
In addition to carefully selected beer and wine, festval promoters are thrilled to announce that The Amish Outlaws will perform live on stage from 5 to 7pm! There is no "typical" Amish Outlaws show, but the average crowd can expect to see men in full Amish garb releasing all of their pent up energy with an infectious joy. With a set that is always evolving as the Brothers discover more and more music and culture, The Amish Outlaws constantly surprise the audience and keep them guessing as to what they could possibly play next, from Johnny Cash to Jay Z, Lady Gaga to Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre, Pitbull to Elvis Presley, Luke Bryan to Dropkick Murphys. Amish Outlaw gigs are less performances than they are initiations into the life of an Amish Outlaw and parties celebrating the Brothers' newfound freedom.
Event tickets include a souvenir glass, unlimited samples of featured beer and wine, and entertainment all day. Food and full glasses of beer and wine are available for purchase. Tickets for the VIP Experience are $125 and include reserved parking, separate entrance, private tent with seating, souvenir glass, lunch catered by Mission BBQ, private air-conditioned bathrooms, and unlimited beer, wine, sodas and water!
Buy tickets in advance at www.KegsandCorksFest.com and you can enter the gates at noon instead of 1:00 pm (an extra hour of sampling!). Regular admission at the gate (enter at 1:00 pm) is $45. Special pricing is available for military, groups of 10 or more, designated drivers, and ages 13-20. Kids 12 and under are free.
GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY AND SAVE ONLY IN JUNE
USE CODE “SUN” TO BUY ONE TICKET AND GET ONE FREE!
(two ticket maximum per order)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. TO ENTER: Enter by logging on to www.SunInsider.com and then clicking ENTER CONTEST.ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER EMAIL ADDRESS. Should any dispute arise concerning the identity of an entrant; the owner of the e-mail account from which entry was sent shall be deemed the entrant. Entrants must use their own name. E-mail entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries. Entries are void if incomplete, not legible, or if they contain errors.
2. DEADLINE: Sweepstakes entries will be accepted starting on May 29, 2019, at 12 noon (ET), and all entries must be received by August 1, 2019 at noon (ET).
3. ELIGIBILITY: To enter, you must a) have been a registered member of Sun Insider by May 1, 2019 b) be 18 years of age or older and c) be a legal U.S. resident residing in Maryland, Pennsylvania or District of Columbia. Winner must provide proof of age, identity, and residency. Employees and immediate family members of Sponsor, (the "Sweepstakes Entities"), and of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies are not eligible to win. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and outside Maryland.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS:10 winners will be randomly drawn from among the eligible entries on or about August 1, 2019. If a selected winner is ineligible, or if is unable to make contact with a selected winner within 48 hours of the first attempt to contact winner, the prize shall be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
5. AWARDING & DELIVERY OF PRIZES: 10 winners will win tickets for two to the Kegs and Corks Beer and Wine Festival August 17, 2019 at the Anne Arundel County Fairgrounds. . Winners will be randomly drawn on or about August 1 , 2019 at 5pm EST.
7. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Sweepstakes website. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or if such entrant repeatedly shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. No responsibility is assumed for: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, software; failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. All submissions become the property of the Sponsor.
9. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the rules or a list of Winners write to: Denisa Protani, Manager of Corporate Partnerships and Sun Insider, Circulation Marketing, 300 East Commerce St, Baltimore, MD no later than December 31, 2019.
10. SPONSOR: The Baltimore Sun Company, 200 E. Commerce, Baltimore, MD