Enter for a chance to win a getaway to The Gaylord National Resort’s Christmas On The Potomac including tickets for four to ICE!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Gaylord National Resort. Experience the Washington, D.C.’s Capital of Christmas at the award-winning Christmas On The Potomac celebration. Children of all ages will delight in holiday-themed events and activities including gingerbread decorating, Build-A-Bear Workshop®, ice skating and the COOLEST attraction around – ICE! featuring A Charlie Brown Christmas, brought to life in a walk-through winter wonderland carved from more than two million pounds of ice.
With so much to see and do, the best way to experience Christmas on the Potomac is to spend the night at our National Harbor resort.
For tickets & information: +1-301-965-4000 or visit ChristmasOnthePotomac.com.
Peanuts © 2018 Peanuts Worldwide LLC © PNTS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. TO ENTER: Enter by logging on to www.Suninsider.com and then clicking ENTER CONTEST.ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER EMAIL ADDRESS. Should any dispute arise concerning the identity of an entrant; the owner of the e-mail account from which entry was sent shall be deemed the entrant. Entrants must use their own name. This Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, each entrant agrees to abide and be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries. Entries are void if incomplete, not legible, or if they contain errors. No electronically reproduced entries. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Sponsor not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind. You must be located in the United States at the time of entry.
2. DEADLINE: Sweepstakes entries will be accepted starting on October 23, 2018 at noon (ET), and all entries must be received by November 25, 2018 at noon (ET). All received entries become the property of the Sponsor.
3. ELIGIBILITY: To enter you must have been registered with Sun Insider no later than October 1, 2018 and be 21 years of age or older and c) a legal U.S. resident residing in Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC, or Pennsylvania. Winner must provide proof of age, identity, and residency. Employees (and their immediate family members) of Sponsor and Gaylord National (“Prize Provider”) (the "Sweepstakes Entities"), and of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies are not eligible to win. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and outside Maryland, Delaware, Washington, DC, and Pennsylvania.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: 6 winners will be randomly drawn from among the eligible entries on or about November 25, 2018 at 12 noon (ET). Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries. If a selected winner is ineligible, if selected winner does not adhere to the Official Rules, or if Sponsor is unable to make contact with a selected winner within one week of the first attempt to contact winner, the prize shall be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
5. AWARDING & DELIVERY OF PRIZES: PRIZE: There will be three (6) Prizes (“Prize”) awarded. Prize winner (“Winner”) will receive a One (1) night stay for Winner and up to three (3) guests (“Guest(s)”) at the Gaylord National Hotel valid through January 6, 2019 (blackout dates on certificate) . Prize will include a one (1) night standard hotel accommodation (one room, quadruple occupancy, room and tax, self-parking and breakfast for 4 only on one morning) at Gaylord National (or another on-site hotel as determined by the Prize Provider in their sole discretion); in (3) Guests ;), breakfast at Piena for four (1) Approx. value:($450.00). If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with fewer than three (3) guests or no Guest, the Prize will be awarded to Winner and each participating Guest and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. If Winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21), he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the on-site hotel. Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Trip must be completed within one (1) year from the end-date of the promotion or Prize will be forfeited. Reservations are subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least sixty (15) days prior to intended departure date. Travel dates are subject to Prize Provider and Sponsor approval. ARV of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated ARV and final ARV of Prize will not be awarded. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, and security charges. Once issued, tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. Travel arrangements must be made through Prize Provider. All Prize elements must be redeemed at the same time.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: a. Use of winner's name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to the Sponsor, and its agents and licensees, to use the entrant's name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes. b. Execution of Affidavit and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as the winner, he/she may be required to sign a release and waiver of liability. The prize may be forfeited and awarded to another entrant if the winner does not execute the prepared form of release and waiver within the stated timeframe set forth by Sponsor, or if the selected winner is not eligible in accordance with these rules. c. Release of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release the Sweepstakes Entities, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the Sweepstakes or their receipt or use of the Sweepstakes prize. d. Governing Law: This Sweepstakes shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Maryland law, excluding choice of law provisions. e. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules or the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
7. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Sweepstakes website. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or if such entrant repeatedly shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. No responsibility is assumed for: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, software; failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. 9. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the rules or a list of Winners write to: Denisa Protani, Manager of Corporate Partnerships and Sun Insider, 300 E. Commerce, Baltimore, MD . Requests for winners list must be received by March 30, 2018.
10. SPONSOR: The Baltimore Sun Company, 300 E. Commerce, Baltimore, MD