Enter for a chance to win an evening for two with dinner for two and tickets to Brandi Carlile with Lucius at the Merriweather Post Pavilion June 14th!
BRANDI CARLILE with LUCIUS at Merriweather Post Pavilion on 6/14
TWO UNIQUE RESTAURANTS UNDER ONE ROOF
CURED Table & Tap
Classic comfort foods and craft cocktails
It’s good for what ales you! Approaches the familiar concept of the neighborhood corner bar from a fresh perspective. Featuring humble takes on classic comfort foods and a bar program where craft cocktails and craft beer are easy and approachable. A large charcuterie bar offers hand-crafted meat and cheese selections. Foie Pate anyone?
18th & 21st
Prohibition-era Supper Club
Live music. Elevated dining, Speakeasy-inspired cocktails.
Named after the constitutional amendment that enacted prohibition and the subsequent amendment that repealed it, 18th & 21st is the other side of the coin. A prohibition era, supper club re imagined with live music, elevated dining, and speakeasy-inspired cocktails. Featuring modern American cuisine, 18th & 21st is unlike anything else in Columbia, and is an exciting addition to area nightlife.
CURED TABLE & TAP/18TH & 21ST…
THE PERFECT COMPOSITION OF GREAT FOOD, DRINKS AND LIVE MUSIC!
Located in the One Merriweather building at 10980 Grantchester Way in
Columbia, Maryland, CURED and 18th & 21st is across the street from Merriweather Post Pavilion.
Cured1821.com 667.786.7111 Facebook:@cured1821
Instagram: cured1821 Twitter: cured1821
**Complimentary parking available adjacent to the restaurant.
** Traffic is heavy on concert nights. Please plan accordingly.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. TO ENTER: Enter by logging on to www.SunInsider.com and then clicking ENTER CONTEST.ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER EMAIL ADDRESS. Should any dispute arise concerning the identity of an entrant; the owner of the e-mail account from which entry was sent shall be deemed the entrant. Entrants must use their own name. E-mail entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries. Entries are void if incomplete, not legible, or if they contain errors.
2. DEADLINE: Sweepstakes entries will be accepted starting on March 6, 2019, at 12 noon (ET), and all entries must be received by May, 31, 2019 at noon (ET).
3. ELIGIBILITY: To enter, you must a) have been a registered member of Sun Insider by March 1, 2019 b) be 18 years of age or older and c) be a legal U.S. resident residing in Maryland, Pennsylvania or District of Columbia. Winner must provide proof of age, identity, and residency. Employees and immediate family members of Sponsor, (the "Sweepstakes Entities"), and of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies are not eligible to win. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and outside Maryland.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS:1 winner w ill be randomly drawn from among the eligible entries on or about Mary 31, 2019. If a selected winner is ineligible, or if is unable to make contact with a selected winner within 48 hours of the first attempt to contact winner, the prize shall be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
5. AWARDING & DELIVERY OF PRIZES: 1 winner will win tickets for two to Brandi Carlile with Lucius at Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, MD, June 14, 2019 and a $100 gift certificate for dining at Cured/18th & 21st. Winners will be randomly drawn on or about May 31, 2019 at 5pm EST.
7. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Sweepstakes website. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or if such entrant repeatedly shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. No responsibility is assumed for: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, software; failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. All submissions become the property of the Sponsor.
9. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the rules or a list of Winners write to: Denisa Protani, Manager of Corporate Partnerships and Sun Insider, Circulation Marketing, 300 East Commerce St, Baltimore, MD no later than December 31, 2019.
10. SPONSOR: The Baltimore Sun Company, 200 E. Commerce, Baltimore, MD