The Ravens are listed as having $9.625 million in cap space, but that doesn't include defensive end Chris Canty's two-year, $4.65 million contract that hasn't been officially processed to account for his $1.75 million salary-cap figure.
That means the Ravens have enough financial flexibility to sign free agents, extend current players under contract and have enough money set aside for their rookie pool to sign as many as 10 draft picks.
The Ravens created $2.75 million in cap savings when they restructured veteran cornerback Lardarius Webb's contract, lowering his salary-cap figure from $12 million to $9.25 million for the 2015 fiscal year.
Here are the top salary-cap commitments the Ravens have for this year, including dead money, meaning the amount of money consumed by players no longer on the roster:
1. Quarterback Joe Flacco ($14.55 million).
2. Former running back Ray Rice ($9.5 million).
3. Cornerback Lardarius Webb ($9.25 million).
4. Offensive guard Marshal Yanda ($8.45 million).
5. Offensive tackel Eugene Monroe ($7.7 million).
6. Outside linebacker Elvis Dumervil ($7.375 million).
7. Cornerback Jimmy Smith ($6.898 million).
8. Tight end Dennis Pitta ($6.2 million).
9. Wide receiver Steve Smith ($4.166 million).
10. Outside linebacker Terrell Suggs ($3.95 million).
11. Middle linebacker Daryl Smith ($3.875 million).
12. Center Jeremy Zuttah ($3.7 million).
13. Punter Sam Koch ($3.1 million).
14. Former wide receiver-kick returner Jacoby Jones ($2.625 million).
15. Kicker Justin Tucker ($2.356 million).
16. Inside linebacker C.J. Mosley ($1.997 million).
17. Safety Matt Elam ($1.845 million).
18. Defensive end Chris Canty ($1.75 million).
19. Outside linebacker Courtney Upshaw ($1.685 million).
20. Center-guard Gino Gradkowski ($1.663 million).
21. Running back Justin Forsett ($1.6 million).
22. Safety Will Hill ($1.542 million).
23. Safety Kendrick Lewis ($1.266 million).
24. Linebacker Albert McClellan ($1.2 million).
25. Offensive guard Kelechi Osemele ($1.064 million)
26. Defensive end Lawrence Guy ($1.055 million).
27. Safety Anthony Levine ($1 million).