Here’s what you need to know about the AFC wild-card-round game between the fourth-seeded Tennessee Titans and fifth-seeded Ravens.
Playoff picture: If the Ravens win, they would advance to the divisional round next weekend. With a win Sunday night by the third-seeded Pittsburgh Steelers, the Ravens would face the top-seeded Chiefs in Kansas City. With a win by the sixth-seeded Cleveland Browns, the Ravens would face the second-seeded Bills in Buffalo.
Time: 1:05 p.m. Sunday
Venue: Nissan Stadium, Nashville. Local officials have set a fixed attendance limit at 21% of the stadium’s capacity, or about 14,500.
TV: ESPN, ABC, Chs. 2, 7 (Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick, Lisa Salters). ESPN will deliver the game as a “MegaCast” presentation, with six Disney-owned properties focusing on the matchup, including ESPN2 and Freeform.
Radio: Westwood One Sports (Brandon Gaudin, Rod Woodson), WBAL (1090 AM, 101.5 FM) and 98 Rock (97.9 FM) (Gerry Sandusky, Femi Ayanbadejo); WDCN (87.7 FM) (Gustavo Salazar, David Andrade)
Forecast: Low 40s, mostly cloudy
Line: Ravens by 3 (as of Saturday night)
- Ravens vs. Titans staff picks: Who will win Sunday’s wild-card game in Nashville?
- The wait is over: Ravens eager to ‘show the world what we can do’ in playoff rematch vs. Titans
- Mike Preston: Ravens defensive line at full strength for rematch with Titans’ Derrick Henry | COMMENTARY
- Could the Ravens’ run-heavy approach backfire vs. Tennessee? A look at 3 important playoff questions.
- Ravens rookie J.K. Dobbins needed to calm his nerves. So he added an ‘extra dimension.’
- ‘Top five’: How a childhood mantra is driving Ravens TE Mark Andrews to greatness
- Seven Ravens questionable vs. Titans, but team’s health is on the upswing
- Ravens vs. Titans scouting report for the AFC wild-card round: Who has the edge?