The Ravens revealed the jersey numbers for their 2022 draft class Tuesday, as well as three changes for returning veterans.
The rookies’ numbers are subject to change, but most will remain.
- Safety Kyle Hamilton: No. 14 (No. 14 at Notre Dame)
- Center Tyler Linderbaum: No. 64 (No. 65 at Iowa)
- Outside linebacker David Ojabo: No. 90 (No. 55 at Michigan)
- Defensive tackle Travis Jones: No. 98 (No. 57 at Connecticut)
- Offensive tackle Daniel Faalele: No. 77 (No. 78 at Minnesota)
- Cornerback Jalyn Armour-Davis: No. 5 (No. 5 at Alabama)
- Tight end Charlie Kolar: No. 88 (No. 88 at Iowa State)
- Punter Jordan Stout: No. 11 (No. 98 at Penn State)
- Tight end Isaiah Likely: No. 80 (No. 4 at Coastal Carolina)
- Cornerback Damarion Williams: No. 22 (No. 6 at Houston)
- Running back Tyler Badie: No. 30 (No. 1 at Missouri)
Wide receiver James Proche II, meanwhile, will wear No. 3, as he did at Southern Methodist, after two years with No. 11. Cornerback Kevon Seymour traded No. 38 for No. 25, while fullback Ben Mason will return to No. 38.
Ojabo, Jones and Williams are taking the numbers of veteran outside linebacker Pernell McPhee, defensive tackle Brandon Williams and cornerback Jimmy Smith, respectively, who became free agents this offseason and remain unsigned.