Here’s what you need to know about the Week 16 game between the Ravens (9-5) and New York Giants (5-9):
Playoff implications: The Ravens would make the playoffs under these scenarios:
- Two wins AND one loss by the Miami Dolphins (in Week 17), Indianapolis Colts or Cleveland Browns. (The Ravens’ tiebreaker over the Dolphins would be strength of victory, where they currently hold a strong advantage.)
- Two wins AND two losses by the Tennessee Titans.
- A Week 16 win vs. the Giants AND two losses by the Browns or Colts.
- A Week 17 win vs. the Cincinnati Bengals AND a Week 17 loss by the Dolphins.
Time: 1 p.m. Sunday
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium. Fans and family members will not be allowed in attendance.
TV: Fox, Chs. 45, 5 (Kevin Kugler, Brock Huard, Laura Okmin)
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Radio: Compass Media Networks (Chris Carrino, Brian Baldinger); WBAL (1090 AM, 101.5 FM) and 98 Rock (97.9 FM) (Gerry Sandusky, Dennis Pitta); WDCN (87.7 FM) (Gustavo Salazar, David Andrade)
Forecast: Low 40s, sunny
Line: Ravens by 10 (as of Sunday night)
- Ravens postseason rooting guide for Week 16: How the Steelers could help in wild-card chase
- From Chris Board to Ben Powers, these Ravens have moved from fringe to central roles in team’s playoff push
- Mike Preston: Ravens rookies setting good tone for playoff push and beyond | COMMENTARY
- The Ravens offense has dominated since Lamar Jackson’s return. Will the good times last?
- Ravens’ John Harbaugh, Giants’ Joe Judge set to meet in ‘special’ clash
- Ravens vs. Giants scouting report for Week 16: Who has the edge?
- Ravens know they need to keep winning. They also know that might not be enough.