Three things that NEED to go RIGHT …
1. Joe Flacco gets everyone involved. The Ravens desperately need to establish a downfield threat as wide receivers have caught just nine balls in two weeks.
2. The defense turns up the heat on Sam Bradford. The Giants got to the Rams' young quarterback early and often Monday, and the Ravens have the defensive firepower to do the same.
3. The Ravens own third down. The Rams are 28th in the NFL in third-down offense and 26th in third-down defense. The Ravens could exploit both and keep Bradford on the sideline.
Three things that could go WRONG …
1. The Ravens can't establish the run game. This shouldn't be a problem as the Rams are last in the NFL in run defense. However, the Ravens would lose a lot with guard Ben Grubbs out.
2. The Rams get Flacco on the run. The Rams will use a variety of blitzes to try and get after Flacco, who didn't look at all comfortable in the pocket versus Tennessee.
3. The secondary doesn't rebound. Rams wide receivers Danario Alexander, Mike Sims-Walker and Brandon Gibson don't strike a ton of fear in opponents, but the Ravens' secondary is banged up and vulnerable.