The Ravens currently hold nine total picks in April's draft, including seven of the first 134.
The NFL announced the draft order today for all seven rounds, including the compensatory selections. The Ravens have...
- The No. 6 overall pick in the first round
- No. 36 (second round)
- No. 70 (third round)
- No. 104 (fourth round)
- No. 130 (fourth round, from Denver Broncos in the Gino Gradkowski trade)
- No. 132 (fourth round, compensatory pick)
- No. 134 (fourth round, compensatory pick)
- No. 182 (sixth round)
- No. 209 (sixth round, compensatory selection)
They do not have a fifth-round selection because they traded it, along with Gradkowski, to the Broncos for a fourth-round pick, and they do not have a seventh rounder because they traded it to the Miami Dolphins for cornerback Will Davis.
* In other Ravens' news -- or I should say former Ravens' news -- veteran wide receiver Anquan Boldin is taking his first free-agent visit to the Washington Redskins, according to The Washington Post. The market for the 35-year-old has been quiet after a season in which he caught 69 balls for 789 yards and four touchdowns. Boldin is part of a deep group of veteran wide receivers still looking for new homes that includes James Jones, Andre Johnson, Percy Harvin, Roddy White, Greg Jennings and Marques Colston.
* Ravens defensive lineman Lawrence Guy will be attending the NFL personal finance camp next week in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Guy is one of 28 current or former players who will take part in a four-day financial education program.
* Cornerback Lardarius Webb announced that his annual celebrity softball game will take place on June 12 at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen. Tickets are available by calling 410-297-9292.