The Ravens are $7.384 million under the NFL salary-cap limit of $143.28 million.
This follows the Ravens' recent three-year, $7 million contract for former New England Patriots cornerback Kyle Arrington, who's slated to play nickel back.
Arrington's deal includes a $2 million signing bonus and $2.8 million in guaranteed money, including his fully-guaranteed 2015 base salary of $800,000. His first-year salary-cap figure is $1.466 million.
The 28-year-old has an annual $500,000 playtime incentive, which can boost the total value of the deal by $1.5 million.
In 2016, Arrington has a $2.1 million nonguaranteed base salary and a $2.766 million salary-cap figure. In 2017, the final year of the contract, Arrington has a $2.1 million nonguaranteed base salary and a $2.766 million salary-cap figure.
The Ravens' team salary-cap figure includes carrying over $5.791 million from the previous year, nine signed draft picks, their undrafted rookie class and all their restricted free agents and exclusive-rights free agents.
Here are the top salary-cap commitments the Ravens have for this year, including dead money, meaning the amount of money consumed by players no longer on the roster:
1. Quarterback Joe Flacco ($14.55 million).
2. Former running back Ray Rice ($9.5 million).
3. Cornerback Lardarius Webb ($9.25 million).
4. Offensive guard Marshal Yanda ($8.45 million).
5. Offensive tackle Eugene Monroe ($7.7 million).
6. Outside linebacker Elvis Dumervil ($7.375 million).
7. Tight end Dennis Pitta ($6.2 million).
8. Wide receiver Steve Smith ($4.166 million).
9. Outside linebacker Terrell Suggs ($3.95 million).
10. Middle linebacker Daryl Smith ($3.875 million).
11. Center Jeremy Zuttah ($3.7 million).
12. Cornerback Jimmy Smith ($3.6 million).
13. Punter Sam Koch ($3.1 million).
14. Former wide receiver-kick returner Jacoby Jones ($2.625 million).
15. Kicker Justin Tucker ($2.356 million).
16. Quarterback Matt Schaub ($2 million).
17. Inside linebacker C.J. Mosley ($1.997 million).
18. Safety Matt Elam ($1.845 million).
19. Defensive end Chris Canty ($1.75 million).
20. Outside linebacker Courtney Upshaw ($1.685 million).
21. Running back Justin Forsett ($1.6 million).
22. Wide receiver Breshad Perriman ($1.582 million).
23. Safety Will Hill ($1.542 million).
24. Cornerback Kyle Arrington ($1.466 million).
25. Safety Kendrick Lewis ($1.266 million).
26. Linebacker Albert McClellan ($1.2 million).
27. Offensive guard Kelechi Osemele ($1.064 million)
28. Defensive end Lawrence Guy ($1.055 million).
29. Safety Anthony Levine ($1 million).
30. Defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan ($996,114).