- When coach John Harbaugh was asked on Wednesday whether star quarterback Lamar Jackson would attend Ravens OTAs, he said, “I’ll let Lamar speak for himself on this topic.”
- Kyle Fuller, a Mount Saint Joseph graduate, should compete for playing time immediately in a Ravens defense looking to return to health and bounce back from a historically bad 2021.
- After a five-month wait, the Ravens are finally starting to get back to game speed. Quarterback Lamar Jackson is among Baltimore's six most interesting people to follow.
Most popular ravens
The Baltimore Sun Store
- The start of organized team activities this week offers another chance to evaluate the Ravens’ much-hyped rookie class.
- Travis Jones, a third-round pick, and running back Tyler Badie, a sixth-round pick, are the only players in the Ravens’ 11-man draft class who have signed.
- Ravens punter Sam Koch appeared in a franchise-record 256 regular-season games, including a team-record 239 consecutively from 2006 to 2020.
- The wait for immediate help at wide receiver goes on for the Ravens, who haven't done anything at the position this offseason but sign a handful of undrafted free agents and tout their young group.
- ESPN Films said in its release that “no team in NFL history has boasted, bullied or brandished as much bravado” as the 2000 Ravens, who were led by colorful coaches like Brian Billick and players like inside linebacker Ray Lewis.
Don't miss SPORTS
- Injuries have limited Vince Biegel to just five games over the past two seasons, but he’s played both inside linebacker and outside linebacker.
- Four months from the Ravens’ season opener, 2022 predictions are almost entirely speculative. But someone’s got to make them.
- The Ravens should be looking for a wide receiver who has as much name recognition as production, columnist Mike Preston writes.
- After their first losing season in six years, the Ravens won’t have to wait long to see where they stand among the NFL’s elite.