- By the time the Vikings took Diggs in the fifth round of the 2015 draft, the Ravens had taken six players, including wide receiver Breshad Perriman.
- "His favorite moment of all time is winning a youth Super Bowl,” said Joshua Harris, his longtime quarterbacks coach. “I think he can only imagine what it would be like to win the real Super Bowl."
- Lamar Jackson is a former Most Valuable Player, Josh Allen a candidate to win the award this year. Both won their first playoff games last weekend. Both are expected to keep their teams near the top of the AFC for years to come.
Most popular ravens
The Baltimore Sun Store
- Ravens outside linebacker Matthew Judon and cornerback Marcus Peters returned to practice Thursday and both are expected to play in Saturday night’s divisional-round game against the Buffalo Bills.
- The last time the Ravens played in heavy snow was a wild victory against the Minnesota Vikings in Baltimore in 2013.
- Here’s how The Baltimore Sun sports staff views the outcome of Saturday night’s AFC divisional-round game between the Ravens and the Buffalo Bills at Bills Stadium.
- Columnist Mike Preston examines three areas that could prove pivotal in Saturday night’s AFC divisional-round matchup between the Ravens and Buffalo Bills at Bills Stadium.
- Coming off their first playoff win with quarterback Lamar Jackson, the Ravens will face the NFL's hottest passing offense when they travel to Buffalo for an AFC divisional round showdown with the Bills.
- Two Ravens defenders remained sidelined Wednesday ahead of the team’s divisional-round playoff game against the Buffalo Bills on Saturday night.
Don't miss SPORTS
- "He knows that there’s going to be pressure, that’s for sure. That’s who we are, that’s what we’ve done," Ravens defensive coordinator Don "Wink" Martindale said.
- In Sunday’s 20-13 wild-card-round win over the Titans, the Ravens erased a 10-point deficit, marking the first time the team came back from a double-digit deficit since 2016.
- As Martindale plans to stop another offense whose unit is coached by a rising prospect, his candidacy highlights the challenges defensive coordinators can face in the modern landscape.
- When the Ravens and Bills meet in the divisional round Saturday night in Buffalo, there will be plenty of talent on the field. To get up to speed, here is a look at the most important stat for each of the team’s most important players.
- “Saturday would be my first time playing football in the snow, if it does [snow],” Jackson said. “Hopefully, it doesn’t.”