- The Ravens made a trade last week for defensive end Yannick Ngakoue, adding a 2017 Pro Bowl pass rusher to an already formidable unit — a move that could also change how the defense plays in some situations.
- If the versatile Smith is unable to practice Friday, he likely will be ruled out for Sunday’s game against Pittsburgh.
- The Ravens didn’t necessarily need defensive end Yannick Ngakoue. But the NFL’s top scoring defense was certainly happy to get him.
Most popular ravens
The Baltimore Sun Store
- In his 17-year career, Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has attempted 49 or more passes in a game 14 times, including Sunday in the 27-24 victory against the Titans.
- With the Ravens and Steelers set to clash at M&T Bank Stadium, The Baltimore Sun spoke with Cowher, now an analyst for CBS' “The NFL Today."
- The Ravens will match strength vs. strength with the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 8 as two of the best defenses in the NFL attempt to shut down quarterbacks Lamar Jackson and Ben Roethlisberger.
- How did Campbell build one of the most dominant and long-lasting careers for an NFL defensive lineman this century? It might’ve started with one of the Denver metropolitan area’s most dominant (and shortest-lived) wrestling careers.
- The Ravens returned to the practice field Wednesday missing two key starters as they prepare for Sunday’s pivotal divisional game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- It seems unlikely that new Ravens wide receiver Dez Bryant will play in Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, but he could later this season provide a spark for an offense that ranks second to last in passing yards per game.
Don't miss SPORTS
- A look from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette at how the Steelers limited Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson in last season's game at Heinz Field.
- When the Ravens take the field Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers, M&T Bank Stadium could be a launchpad for their struggling offense.
- The Ravens have signed free-agent wide receiver Dez Bryant to their practice squad after a second workout, the team announced Tuesday.
- The past two NFL Most Valuable Player award winners have been exciting young quarterbacks, but that doesn’t mean the older generation has faded away.
- As they return from their bye week, the Ravens are turning to the undefeated Pittsburgh Steelers and a chance to take over the AFC North lead.