- With the NFL draft fast approaching, a season of relative stability at safety has not silenced suggestions that the Ravens can do better.
- Amid a wave of COVID-19 cases, the Ravens didn’t allow more than 4,345 fans in attendance in any game last season.
- In 2020, after he signed with the Minnesota Vikings but opted out of the season because of health concerns surrounding COVID-19, Pierce had an early vision of his retirement.
Most popular ravens
The Baltimore Sun Store
- The NFL’s revised offseason program still includes a post-draft rookie minicamp, voluntary workouts and a mandatory minicamp next month despite the union’s objection to in-person activities due to COVID-19 concerns.
- The latest Freedom Elementary School fundraiser for a new playground is a silent auction at Stratosphere Social where NFL player Bradley Bozeman will be present.
- The Ravens have obvious needs this draft. But if they take the best player available in the early or middle rounds, they could find good value there, too.
- In the 2020 NFL draft, the Ravens selected several rookies who made an immediate impact. They need to have similar success this year if they want to be serious contenders in the AFC.
- The Ravens have serious work to do in the NFL draft. With an eye on their immediate roster gaps and their future needs, here's a ranking of their top five draft priorities.
Don't miss SPORTS
- In addition to resolving issues on setting up a sports betting industry, lawmakers plan to work until midnight Monday in Annapolis, passing dozens and dozens of bills.
- With the help of Pro Football Focus’ mock draft simulator, here’s where the Ravens could look with their six picks (and no trades).
- Former Raven Gerrard Sheppard, sister Shanae expand their Sunset Raw Juice Bar business into Fulton.
- The Maryland Stadium Authority has signed a deal with Aerial Armor, an Arizona company that specializes in “security solutions for drone intrusions.”