ORIOLES (28-60) VS. WHITE SOX (53-35)
Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
First pitch: 1:05 p.m.
TV/Radio: MASN/105.7 FM
Starting pitchers: White Sox RHP Dylan Cease (7-4, 4.14 ERA) vs. Orioles RHP Spenser Watkins (1-0, 1.50 ERA)
- Orioles draw largest crowd of season at Camden Yards for 8-3 loss to White Sox on Saturday
- The Orioles are preparing for the No. 5 draft pick Sunday. Which names could be atop their board?
- In Bowie doubleheader Friday, John Means and Mike Baumann provide promise for Orioles’ second-half rotation
- From Cal Ripken Jr. to Mark Trumbo, here’s how Orioles stars have fared at the Home Run Derby
- Orioles star Trey Mancini survived his cancer battle. His Home Run Derby appearance will honor a teammate who didn’t.
- Orioles open final first-half series with 12-1 loss to White Sox; infielder Pat Valaika returns to mound
- Orioles cancel postgame Diplo concert days after sexual assault allegation surfaces against DJ
- With Camden Yards homecoming, Chicago White Sox rookie and Gilman grad Gavin Sheets puts frustrating 2020 behind him
- From Markakis to Wieters to Westburg: The longest-tenured Orioles scout keeps getting big picks from the talent-rich Southeast
- From Buster Posey to an Orioles bust, here’s a look at the recent history of No. 5 MLB draft picks
- The Orioles could have a chance at one of the draft’s top pitchers at No. 5 overall. Would they actually choose one?
- Orioles minor league report: Jordan Westburg, Adam Hall hitting stride at Aberdeen; Triple-A lefties impress
- Orioles reset: 5 questions to determine where the O’s go with fifth pick in 2021 MLB draft
- Orioles’ Cedric Mullins named to 2021 MLB All-Star Game: ‘It’s an honor that I have this opportunity’
- Orioles prospect Gunnar Henderson dominated in Delmarva. Now, he’s embracing the challenge of figuring it out in Aberdeen.
- Orioles trades with Angels providing plenty of promise on farm: ‘We’re happy with the transactions that we made’
- ‘It’s fun to watch’: Orioles’ young hitters putting together a hot stretch as season reaches halfway point
- Orioles’ Trey Mancini plans to use Home Run Derby to ‘show people that there’s life after a cancer diagnosis’
- Orioles minor league report: Yusniel Diaz hits well at Norfolk; top pitching prospects pile up strikeouts
- Almost 7 million-to-1 odds? Former Orioles slugger Jim Gentile hit back-to-back grand slams in a game in 1961.
- Ryan Mountcastle’s unprecedented walk streak part of June turnaround for Orioles rookie
- The Orioles’ young starters are ‘trying to survive’ the majors. Dean Kremer was sent to the minors to improve his chances.
- Orioles promote top 20 prospect Alexander Wells, option Dean Kremer for ‘extended’ minor league stay amid pitching shuffle
- How loss, on and off the field, led Rule 5 pick Tyler Wells to the back of the Orioles bullpen
- As the first woman to serve as Orioles public address announcer, Adrienne Roberson is living the dream: ‘I’m doing what I always wanted to do’
- Facing trade rumors amid comeback season, Trey Mancini ‘most definitely’ hoping to see Orioles’ rebuild through
- As MLB cracks down on spin rates, Orioles bring Mickey Jannis and his knuckleball into the fray
- Data-driven damage: How swing-decision work is improving hitting across the Orioles’ farm system
- The losing streak is over: Relish celebrates Father’s Day with first Orioles’ Hot Dog Race victory
- From Little League to the big leagues, Orioles rookie Bruce Zimmermann’s father has always been along for the ride
- As Orioles top prospect Adley Rutschman grows in Bowie, his star potential is clear: ‘You’re awed every day’
- Mike Elias coy on Brandon Hyde’s status as Orioles manager in 2022, but hopes ‘all of us are still here together’ when team returns to playoffs
- As advocate group raises concerns about housing for Orioles minor leaguers, GM Mike Elias says club would ‘never allow a situation where someone is not safe’
- Orioles top pick Heston Kjerstad shut down in Florida with recurring heart inflammation; pitching prospect DL Hall out with elbow tendinitis
- Gas cans, great expectations fuel buzz-worthy night at Bowie for top Orioles pitching prospect Grayson Rodriguez
- Former Orioles star Adam Jones assists with expanded coverage of the Negro Leagues: ‘Their stories need to be told’
- 2021 is a test of consistency for the Orioles’ young outfielders. So far, only Cedric Mullins has passed.
- One year after shortened MLB draft, 2020 Orioles picks joining 2019 class in making strong impression
- How an Orioles Babe Ruth card went from a sock drawer to a Baltimore museum and a $6 million valuation
- How Orioles hitting coach Don Long helped Trey Mancini clear his mind and regain his swing: ‘He makes you think deeply’
- After a year of empty stands, the Orioles are welcoming crowds again. So far, fans aren’t flocking back.
- Cedric Mullins (L) CF
- Austin Hays (R) RF
- Anthony Santander (S) DH
- Ryan Mountcastle (R) 1B
- Ramon Urias (R) SS
- Ryan McKenna (R) LF
- Domingo Leyba (S) 2B
- Pedro Severino (R) C
- Kelvin Gutierrez (R) 3B
WHITE SOX LINEUP
- Tim Anderson (R) SS
- Yoán Moncada (S) 3B
- José Abreu (R) DH
- Brian Goodwin (L) RF
- Adam Engel (R) CF
- Leury García (S) 2B
- Andrew Vaughn (R) LF
- Gavin Sheets (L) 1B
- Seby Zavala (R) C