Mets (17-13) vs. Orioles (16-20)
Where: Citi Field, New York
First pitch: 12:10 p.m.
TV/Radio: MASN2/105.7 FM
Starting pitchers: Mets RHP Taijuan Walker (2-1, 2.38 ERA) vs. Orioles RHP Matt Harvey (3-2, 3.60 ERA)
- On his return to Citi Field with Orioles, former Mets star Matt Harvey embraces being a different pitcher
- John Means follows no-hitter with six shutout innings, but Orioles lose to Mets, 3-2, on walk-off fielder’s choice
- Orioles minor league report: Top performers and superlatives from the first week of games | ANALYSIS
- Trey Mancini, Ryan Mountcastle homer to back hurdle-clearing Jorge López in Orioles’ 4-1 win over Red Sox
- No-hitter makes John Means first Orioles pitcher to earn AL Player of the Week honors since 1994
- Orioles reset: Rookie starting pitchers hold promise, even though immediate results are lacking
- Orioles drop sixth straight matchup with Red Sox, 4-3; DJ Stewart exits with hamstring injury
- Freddy Galvis thriving as Orioles’ best hitter for past month while battling groin injury
- Orioles rookie Zac Lowther’s first start spoiled in 11-6 loss to Red Sox; Pat Valaika pitches ninth
- Orioles outfielder Austin Hays and wife, Samantha, cherishing first mother’s day with ‘miracle baby’ Levi
- In wake of no-hitter, Orioles pitching coach Chris Holt recalls first impressions of ‘self-made’ John Means
- Fans are back at Camden Yards. Where should they sit if they want a foul ball?
- After historic no-hitter, here are 5 stats that stand out in Orioles pitcher John Means’ dominant start to season
- With no-hitter, John Means a beacon for Orioles rebuild in present and future: ‘He’s going to be the mainstay’
- John Means throws Orioles’ first solo no-hitter since 1969 in 6-0 win over Mariners: ‘I don’t even know how to describe it’
- No perfect game? Orioles’ John Means isn’t bothered by that dropped third strike in no-hitter vs. Mariners.