ORIOLES (22-46) VS. BLUE JAYS (33-33)
Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
First pitch: 7:05 p.m.
TV/Radio: MASN/105.7 FM
Starting pitchers: Orioles RHP Thomas Eshelman (0-3, 6.41 ERA at Triple-A Norfolk) vs. Blue Jays RHP Robbie Ray (4-2, 3.45 ERA)
Roster moves: The Orioles selected the contract of RHP Thomas Eshelman from Triple-A Norfolk, and he will wear No. 73. LHP Bruce Zimmermann was placed on the 10-day injured list, retroactive to Tuesday, with left biceps tendinitis. The Orioles also designated catcher Chance Sisco for assignment.
- As Orioles top prospect Adley Rutschman grows in Bowie, his star potential is clear: ‘You’re awed every day’
- Orioles complete another winless road trip with 10-3 loss in Cleveland, their 19th straight away from Baltimore
- Mike Elias coy on Brandon Hyde’s status as Orioles manager in 2022, but hopes ‘all of us are still here together’ when team returns to playoffs
- As advocate group raises concerns about housing for Orioles minor leaguers, GM Mike Elias says club would ‘never allow a situation where someone is not safe’
- Orioles top pick Heston Kjerstad shut down in Florida with recurring heart inflammation; pitching prospect DL Hall out with elbow tendinitis
- Gas cans, great expectations fuel buzz-worthy night at Bowie for top Orioles pitching prospect Grayson Rodriguez
- Orioles’ Brandon Hyde calls MLB’s suspensions for foreign substance violations a major deterrent: ‘It’s a stiff penalty’ | NOTES
- Former Orioles star Adam Jones assists with expanded coverage of the Negro Leagues: ‘Their stories need to be told’
- Orioles reset: Impact on O’s uncertain as debate over pitchers using sticky stuff roils on
- Orioles offering COVID-19 vaccines at Camden Yards during next homestand, along with two free game tickets
- Jorge López has pitched nearly 100 innings for the Orioles. It’s still impossible to tell what they have in him.
- 2021 is a test of consistency for the Orioles’ young outfielders. So far, only Cedric Mullins has passed.
- One year after shortened MLB draft, 2020 Orioles picks joining 2019 class in making strong impression
- How an Orioles Babe Ruth card went from a sock drawer to a Baltimore museum and a $6 million valuation
- Five Orioles homestands in, Relish hasn’t won a single Hot Dog Race. The team says there’s still time to catch up.
- How Orioles hitting coach Don Long helped Trey Mancini clear his mind and regain his swing: ‘He makes you think deeply’
- After a year of empty stands, the Orioles are welcoming crowds again. So far, fans aren’t flocking back.
Cedric Mullins (L) CF
Trey Mancini (R) 1B
Austin Hays (R) RF
Ryan Mountcastle (R) LF
Anthony Santander (S) DH
Freddy Galvis (S) SS
Maikel Franco (R) 3B
Pedro Severino (R) C
Pat Valaika (R) 2B
BLUE JAYS LINEUP
Marcus Semien (R) 2B
Bo Bichette (R) SS
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (R) 1B
Randal Grichuk (R) CF
Cavan Biggio (L) RF
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. (R) LF
Joe Panik (L) DH
Santiago Espinal (R) 3B
Latest Baltimore Orioles
Riley Adams (R) C