- Bruce Zimmermann allowed a two-out, two-run double to Jesús Aguilar in the fifth inning to break a scoreless tie and chase him from an eventual 3-0 Orioles loss that gave Baltimore a two-game series split at Miami’s loanDepot Park.
- Here's everything you need to know before the Orioles' road game Wednesday afternoon against the Miami Marlins.
- Every aspect of the roster will have to be as functionally deep and malleable as the outfield has proven to be for the Orioles to eventually contend the way they plan.
Most popular orioles
- On a night when starting right fielder Anthony Santander was lost to a sprained ankle, the Orioles gave themselves a comfortable lead early and hung on for a 7-5 win over the Miami Marlins at loanDepot Park on Tuesday night.
- Anthony Santander, the reigning Most Valuable Oriole, landed awkwardly on a pickoff attempt at first base and exited Tuesday's game against the Marlins.
- Here's everything you need to know before the Orioles' road game Tuesday night against the Miami Marlins.
- Of the five full-time corner players who have been at manager Brandon Hyde’s disposal all year — Trey Mancini, Ryan Mountcastle, Anthony Santander, Maikel Franco and DJ Stewart — only Franco is hitting at a level near expectations.
- About a 10th of the way through the Orioles' season, here’s a check-in on how those prospects who have already arrived in the majors have performed.
- Orioles left-hander John Means got back to his scoreless ways Sunday, but so did Texas Rangers right-hander Kyle Gibson as Baltimore missed a chance for a sweep, falling 1-0 in 10 innings.
Don't miss SPORTS
- Trey Mancini’s return to the Orioles was always going to be less about the stats he put up in his first season back after beating colon cancer, and more about the fact he was back in the lineup on a daily basis at all.
- Orioles set themselves up to go for a sweep in Texas with a 6-1 win over the Rangers.
- Two weeks into the 2021 season, Orioles manager Brandon Hyde has yet to be challenged with finding out how to fit five of his most impactful bats into four lineup spots. That will change in the coming days.