- Two weeks into the 2021 season, Orioles manager Brandon Hyde has yet to be challenged with finding out how to fit five of his most impactful bats into four lineup spots. That will change in the coming days.
Most popular orioles
- With the Orioles (5-8) headed to Texas for three games Friday, here are 13 Orioles observations with 13 games in the books.
- Mitch Haniger’s solo shot off left-hander Bruce Zimmermann was the difference as the Orioles fell, 2-1, to suffer a doubleheader sweep, finishing 1-6 in their first homestand of the season.
- Here's everything you need to know before the Orioles' home game Wednesday night against the Seattle Mariners.
- Trey Mancini drove in a pair of runs with his third home run of the season in the first inning, but the Orioles didn’t have another hit until the sixth inning, sending them to their fifth loss in six games on this opening homestand.
Don't miss SPORTS
- A stop-and-start week for the Orioles and Mariners at Camden Yards continued Wednesday with a second postponement in three nights.
- After Tuesday’s doubleheader against the Seattle Mariners, Ryan Mountcastle has been the Orioles' designated hitter for six of the team’s first 11 games.
- The Orioles won their first home game of 2021 on a walk-off single by Ramón Urías, a victory in which they scored five unearned runs, rallied from an early deficit and blew a late lead.
- The Orioles fell, 4-3, in eight innings in the first game of Tuesday’s doubleheader, their sixth loss in seven games and fourth straight to open their first homestand.
- Here's everything you need to know before the Orioles' home game Monday night against the Seattle Mariners.
- From Cedric Mullins and Trey Mancini’s batted ball luck, to Ryan Mountcastle’s strikeouts, to Anthony Santander’s plate discipline and the team’s general strikeout proclivity, here are five stats that stand out early in the season.