2. 49ers (1-3)- Navorro Bowman is lost with a torn Achilles, which means the only relevant moment this team will have is if Colin Kaepernick gets in a game.
3. Buccaneers (1-3)- They've been outscored by a league-worst 51 points this season and have had to pause each of the last two games because of storms. The weather gods are telling you something, Tampa.
4. Bears (1-3)- No longer winless, and the next two games -- at Indianapolis and home against Jacksonville -- are also winnable.
5. Dolphins (1-3)-What was uglier last Thursday: their Creamsicle uniforms or their performance against the Bengals?
6. Jaguars (1-3)- In the past two seasons the losing team in a London game fired its coach upon exiting the plane. Gus Bradley prolonged his tenure with a win over the Colts at Wembley.
7. Titans (1-3)- They won't embarrass themselves, but the offense doesn't have enough sophistication to come from behind.
7 BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENTS THROUGH 4 WEEKS
1. Arizona Cardinals- A popular Super Bowl pick, especially after a compelling Amazon documentary of the team's thrilling 2015 season. But the team hasn't been the same since the season-ending thud in the NFC title game.
2. Carolina Panthers- Something ain't right with Cam Newton or the defense. They have the talent to turn it around, but must do it soon.
3. Odell Beckham Jr.- Forget the sub-par stats. He's acted like a petulant child star who couldn't handle all the fame and fortune.
4. Indianapolis Colts- Their division is wide open, especially with J.J. Watt out for the year, but apparently the Colts have no interest in seizing it.