With six weeks of competition in a 10-week regular season now complete, the top teams have begun to separate from the pack. Over the weekend, The Baltimore Sun’s Top 15 high school football teams went 14-0 with No. 11 McDonogh having a bye.
There hasn’t been much change in this fall’s Top 15. They have only 10 losses combined, and three of those were to other ranked teams.
Here are the results from Week 6. Check back Monday evening for the new poll.
1. St. Frances (3-0) This week: Def. Clarkson North, Ontario, 64-7. Next: Vs. Canada Prep, Fri.
2. Mount Saint Joseph (6-1) This week: Def. Loyola Blakefield, 49-6. Next: At No. 11 McDonogh, Fri.
3. Calvert Hall (6-1) This week: Def. Gilman, 34-24. Next: At No. 5 Archbishop Spalding, Fri.
4. Broadneck (6-0) This week: Def. Old Mill, 35-0. Next: At South River, Fri.
5. Archbishop Spalding (2-1) This week: Def. St. Anthony, N.Y., 43-42. Next: Vs. No. 3 Calvert Hall, Fri.
6. Dunbar (4-0) This week: Def. Poly, 66-8. Next: At Douglass, Fri.
7. Milford Mill (6-0) This week: Def. Kenwood, 48-7. Next: At Franklin, Fri.
8. Glenelg (6-0) This week: Def. Marriotts Ridge, 35-0. Vs. Long Reach, Fri.
9. Westminster (5-1) This week: Def. Century, 32-20. Next: Vs. No. 12 Liberty, Fri.
10. Mervo (4-0) This week: Def. Patterson, 30-22. Next: At City, Fri.
11. McDonogh (2-3) This week: Idle. Next: Vs. No. 3 Mount Saint Joseph, Fri.
12. Liberty (6-0) This week: Def. South Carroll, 35-0. Next: At No. 9 Westminster, Fri.
13. Arundel (5-1) This week: Def. North County, 58-12. Next: At Annapolis, Fri.
14. Howard (5-1) This week: Def. Long Reach, 22-12. Next: Vs. Hammond Fri.
Latest High School sports
15. Edgewood (5-1) This week: Def. North Harford, 53-6. Next: At Aberdeen, Fri.