As high school football rolls toward the end of the regular season this weekend, most of The Baltimore Sun’s Top 15 continue their winning ways. They went 13-2 in Week 9 games over the weekend. Dunbar and Mervo had two games last week because Monday they completed their suspended game from earlier in the season.
Here’s a look at what happened in Week 9.
1. St. Frances (6-0) This week: Def. Northwest (Pa.), 35-0. Next: Vs. Silver Oak, Fri.
2. Mount Saint Joseph (8-1) This week: Def. High Point Christian (N.C.), 48-13. Next: At No. 5 Archbishop Spalding, Fri.
3. Calvert Hall (8-1) This week: Def. No. 11 McDonogh, 16-10. Next: Vs. Royal Imperial Collegiate (Ont.), Fri.
4. Broadneck (9-0) This week: Def. Glen Burnie, 26-7. Next: At Annapolis, Fri.
5. Archbishop Spalding (5-2) This week: Def. Gilman, 47-0. Next: Vs. No. 2 Mount Saint Joseph, Fri.
6. Dunbar (8-0) This week: Def. No. 10 Mervo, 34-8; def. Edmondson, 46-0. Next: At Patterson, Fri.
7. Milford Mill (8-1) This week: Lost to Dundalk, 28-8. Next: Vs. Dulaney, Fri.
8. Glenelg (9-0) This week: Def. Mount Hebron, 56-0. Next: Vs. Wilde Lake, Fri.
9. Liberty (9-0) This week: Def. Francis Scott Key, 49-13. Next: At Century, Fri.
10. Mervo (8-0) This week: Lost to No. 6 Dunbar, 34-8; def. Digital Harbor, 46-6. Next: Vs. Edmondson, Fri.
11. Westminster (6-3) This week: Lost to Salesianum (Del.), 14-13. Next: Vs. South Carroll, Fri.
12. Arundel (8-1) This week: Def. Old Mill, 26-21. Next: At Severna Park, Fri.
13. Franklin (7-2) This week: Def. Dulaney, 49-6. Next: Vs. Parkville, Fri.
14. Howard (8-1) This week: Def. Reservoir, 28-6. Next: At Atholton, Fri.
15. Edgewood (8-1) This week: Def. Havre de Grace, 44-14. Next: Vs. Fallston, Fri.